1. Add the trusted sites to the security list
2. This issue can also be caused if the time and date of the computer does not match with the server, try adjusting the date and time of Windows
3. You can choose to ignore this issue when it pops up.
4. Clearing the SSL State Cache
Click any certificate error button that opens anywhere in the information window. Click “Certificates”, browse and click “Install Certificate”. In the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.
Method 1: Add Trusted Sites to the Safe List.
Method Set only two: date and time.
Method 3: Workaround.
Clear Method 4: SSL Status Cache.
Method 1: Clear browsing data.
Method 6: Update Google Chrome.
Method 7: Update Windows.
Method 8: Reset Chrome Browser.
Update your computer’s date and time.
Use Chrome Incognito in .
Remove Chrome extensions.
Delete cookies from the site.
Clear your Chrome cache files.
Disable SSL scanning by antivirus in the section.
Reset your Google Chrome settings.
Contact the site administrator.
Open Internet Explorer.
Click the tool icon. | internet settings.
Click on the “Advanced” tab.
Uncheck the Security section: Check this box because the publisher’s certificate has been revoked.
Close in conjunction with restarting Internet Explorer.
Step 1: Press the Windows Key + then type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter to expand Internet Properties. Step 2: Go to the Content tab by clicking on the Clear SSL Status button. Step 3: Close everything and restart this PC to save the changes. If this does not resolve the SSL certificate error in Chrome, continue to the next method. 3.
1. Open the Internet and check that the page you are still trying to view lists all certificate errors. 2. To resolve the actual certificate error, go to Tools –> Internet from the options in any IE 8 menu. 3. Click the Advanced tab and scroll down to the Security section.
From time to time you will get a really good error message saying there is a problem with the site’s security information. The site certificate allows Explorer Electronic to establish a secure connection as long as the site exists. Certificate errors occur when there is a problem with a coupon or when using a web server that is bound to a certificate.
I’m Ahmir, a freelance writer and editor who specializes in technology and business. My work has been featured on many of the most popular tech blogs and websites for more than 10 years. Efficient-soft.com is where I regularly contribute to my writings about the latest tech trends. Apart from my writing, I am also a certified project manager professional (PMP).